A fun community event, for everyone.
- Signups open on the day of the tournament 20 minutes before the start. Join the channel #tournaments on the discord server. Message me (JMR) or post in the channel your clan ID, team name, tag and roster.
- Link to the Discord server: Digital Paint: Paintball 2 Discord
- Information and instructions will be given through the #tournaments channel on Discord.
- Matches will be played on JMR's Tournament servers which are hosted in London.
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Funclans with "funtags" are allowed, but only with an appropriate tag & name (G-Rated tags only). Funclans will be treated just the same as normal clans and will be subject to these rules.
- The team closer to the top(vertical) of the bracket join up first to the colour of their choice.
- You may not disconnect during an active round. If you wish to reconnect to fix lag issues, you must do it once the current round has ended. "Rounds starts in 8..."
- If no subs are available, you must play with the numbers you have.
- If a person times out, you may not capture the flags on that person. Try your very best to drop your flags before that person loses connection completely.
- If a player disconnects during an active round to prevent a flag capture, it is an instant auto forefit for the disconnecting team.
- Reconnecting is not allowed.
- Time limit is 15 minutes.
- You must only use team-chat. The only exception is to call out when a fellow teammate has timed out.
- Teams must wear the tag of the team that they signed up with.
- No switching teams. Once the tournament starts, players must not switch their team to join a new roster.
- You are not allowed to switch to observer to sub during an active round.
Each weekly tournament will have a local maplist which would include 9 maps chosen from the global maplist.
Every single week, on a Monday the local maplist would change, only using the maps from the global maplist.
More information on the global maplist can be found here.
Teamwork is key.
Competing in competetive tournaments means that you are competing to prove your skill. Significantly, in this game, if you want to win, you cannot do it by yourself.
Practice, practice, practice.
Everyone likes to win, but winning doesen't come easy. To give your team the best chance, practice as often as you can!
Try your best.
The whole point in these tournaments is not only to increase the competition, but to rank teams against each other, so teams can prove if they are the best.